Wine Club Particulars
1. Join now; benefits start immediately! There are four shipments a year billed at time of shipment. There is no fee to join and you are welcome to cancel after the second shipment without penalty. A $50 administration fee may be charged for early cancellations.Your membership continues until you notify Au Bon Climat that you wish to cancel. To cancel your membership, Au Bon Climat needs 30 days notice.
2. Will will send out an email notification a few weeks before a shipment to let you know a wine club shipment is pending. Please let us know immediately if there are any changes to made such as shipping address, credit card number, expiration date, if you will be on vacation, etc.
3. SHIPPING: By law, we are not able to ship wine to all states. Laws vary state to state and change frequently. Please call if you do not see your state listed (805-883-8165) or email email@example.com. Au Bon Climat only ships wine to those states deemed reciprocal. The states we can legally ship to at this time are: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
4. We highly recommend shipping to a business address. By law, all alcoholic shipments must be signed by someone 21 years of age or older. No exceptions.
5. Pick-ups: Wine Club Shipments may be picked up directly at the tasting room. We will notify you the wine is ready to be picked up. Storage at the tasting room is extremely limited. If your shipment is not picked up after 45 days, the wines will be shipped to you and the cost of shipping billed to you, unless other arrangements have been made.
6. Old Addresses and Vacations: Members are responsible for updating their addresses and making special arrangements for shipping due to vacations or extended travel. If wine is returned to us, resulting in re-shipping, members agree to additional shipping charges.